Hope you’re all enjoying the warm weather, and spending your days relaxing!
Today I thought I’d post on something that I know you all can relate. We all have those days we’re we are feeling overwhelmed by how much we need to get done. And the more we try to focus, and get it done, the less productive we end up being. This is why I’ve found 5 tips on how you can get work done, without having the additional stress! Enjoy! xx
1. Focus on Less work at a time – This one is probably the most important. We’ve all been guilty of trying to cram all our projects in a short period of time, but by doing so we are processing at a slower rate.
2. Be awake and alert- If you’re starting with with your tank half fill, you’ll get nothing accomplished. When you have a higher energy level, you’re able to work harder and get more done. Most of us run of little to no sleep, so ensure that you’ve had a good nights rest if you know you have a lot to do.
3. Don’t Overcommit!!- You’re most likely going to overestimate how much you can get done, so be realistic on how much you can accomplish.
4. Remember to chillax- When you’re trying to get something done, always make sure you take a 15 minute break to re-focus, and use this time to prevent yourself from having interruptions when you’re working. The key is to stick to your schedule, but take time to chill, and reboot yourself.
5. Don’t focus on failure- Don’t look at the situation negatively, overcome that feeling of failing and not doing well. By doing so you’ll become more motivated, and able to accomplish more.
Hope you enjoyed my post, be sure to follow my blog 🙂